- In southern Russia, 150 km Northeast of Rostov-on-Don
in the North Black Sea region.
Cultures and time periods
- Scythian, 5th-4th centuries BC
- Khazar, 8th-9th centuries AD
- Polovtsian,11th -13th centuries
- Session 1: July 16 - August 3
- Session 2: August 6- August 24
- The camp is maintained during the break for those
who would like to participate in both sessions
- Archaeologist: V. V. Klyutchnikov.
- Supervisor of studies; Prof. V. Ye.Maksimenko (seen
below with artifacts, 2001).
- Rostov State University
- Donskaya Arkheologia journal
- Center for the Study of Eurasian Nomads (CSEN