- Western world participants will be under the auspices
- The organization will facilitate obtaining visas
for all participants
- Because of the time needed to process invitations
in Ulaanbaatar and to obtain visas from the Mongolian Embassy in Washington
DC, deadline for application, deposit, and final contribution must
be strictly adhered to.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION
- $1200 per session for students [evidence of enrollment
- $1400 for non-students.
- Includes 1-2 nights lodging in Ulaanbaatar at
beginning and end of session, meals in the field, and transport
to and from site using local buses. Travel to Mongolia and insurance
not included. Participants must bring their own camp gear and
APPLICATION AND CONTRIBUTION DEPOSIT DEADLINES
$300 due with application no later than April 1, 2004
$300 due with application no later than May 1, 2004
FINAL CONTRIBUTION DEADLINE
Session: $900 due by May 1, 2004
Second Session: $900 due by June
Note: The essential official
visa for the excavation requires approximately FIVE weeks to obtain.
A visa will not be granted until the entire contribution is paid. For
this reason, it is important that final payment be made in a timely
If you plan on staying in Mongolia longer than your
excavastion session, you must include this information on your application
so that the extra time can be included in your Visa.
NOT INCLUDED IN CONTRIBUTION
- Any expenses in Ulaanbaatar beyond noted lodging
- Personal insurance is not included but is recommended