TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Golden Hills Khazar fortress is located
in the lower Don River region, about 70 km east of Rostov-na-Don.
- Khazar, 8th-10th AD
- Sedentary site
- Tax deductible if paid through CSEN
DUE DATES FOR CONTRIBUTION
- $300 due with application April 20, 2004
- $800 due May 20, 2004
- Deadlines are imperative due to the time required
for the Russian Visa application and processing
- No Invitations for Visas will be issued until
full contribution is received in the CSEN office.
- Center for the Study of Eurasian Nomads (CSEN)
- Donskaya Arkheologia journal
- Rostov State University